Villa Villarosa



Construction work on Villa Villarosa began around 1770 at the behest of the Duke of Villarosa, Don Placido Notarbartolo. Situated on the slopes of Mount Giancaldo, the style of the building is of neoclassical inspiration, devoid of baroque elements but with references to Greek art. The villa is a rectangular building with two floors, and has a large portico in Corinthian style with eight columns at the main entrance, accessed by a large sandstone tuff staircase. Of particular elegance is the facade facing Bagheria, while that facing Palermo, characterized by pillars that support the triangular frame, is much more severe.

Informazioni generali


Share


KEEP UP TO DATE WITH OUR SCHEMES

Follow our social channels and subscribe to the newsletter