Villa di Napoli
Villa di Napoli is a 17th-century residence named after the last owners, the family of the lawyer Carlo Di Napoli, who moved there in 1730. Built on the remains of an Arab-Norman cubula, in the Cuba-Calatafimi district of Palermo, over the years it has undergone many changes and extensions. The present rectangular structure features a double ramp staircase on the façade. It is currently owned by the Sicilian Region and has been awaiting restoration and reopening since 1991.