Church of San Marco
The Church dedicated to St. Mark was built around 1500. It has a single nave and outside, on the north side, a portico. The interior is in typical Sicilian Baroque style. The polychrome wooden statues in the chapels are of great artistic interest. One of the statues represents St. Mark the Evangelist and was made in 1524, or thereabouts, while the other depicts St. John the Baptist and also dates back to the 16th century.