The Mother Church of San Giorgio Martire
The Mother Church of Vicari is dedicated to St. George Martyr. Of Norman origin (built around 1200), it was renovated with Baroque details. It has a Latin Cross layout with a nave and two side aisles. The church contains major works such as a canvas of Saint Rosalia by Pietro Novelli, the Immaculate Conception by Vincenzo La Barbera and a marble statue of the Madonna and Child dating back to the 16th century.