Bellini Theatre



The Bellini theatre takes its name from the musician Vincenzo Bellini, who hailed from Catania, to whom the theatre was dedicated in 1860. The theatre, in operation from the 19th century until the fire that devastated it in 1964, has recently been reopened by the Teatro Biondo Stabile of Palermo.

Informazioni generali


Share


KEEP UP TO DATE WITH OUR SCHEMES

Follow our social channels and subscribe to the newsletter