Villa Spedalotto



Built between 1784 and 1793, Villa Spedalotto was commissioned in 1783 by Don Barbaro Arezzo. The Villa, surrounded by an expanse of citrus groves and greenery, is built around an open courtyard, with two service sections which branch out from the main body, in the centre of which is a pronaos in neoclassical style. Attached to the villa are a chapel and a sacristy. In 1991, some of the scenes from Benigni’s film, Johnny Stecchino, were shot at Villa Spedalotto.

Informazioni generali


Share


KEEP UP TO DATE WITH OUR SCHEMES

Follow our social channels and subscribe to the newsletter