Oratory of Santi Pietro e Paolo
The Oratory of the Saints Peter and Paul was built in 1697 as a chapel adjacent to the Ospedale dei Sacerdoti. Designed by Paolo Amato, the portal is baroque, characterized by flowering twisted columns and surmounted by a tympanum with curly scrolls. The interior has a single nave.
The fresco on the vault, the Coronation of the Virgin (1697), is by Filippo Tancredi. Vincenzo Messina made the ornaments of the presbytery, the statues of St. Peter and Paul beside the altar, the two busts of the Pontiffs of Palermo and the pair of angels on the sides of the pillars.