The Mother Church
The Mother Church is dedicated to St. Joseph, the patron saint of Campofelice, and is located along the town’s main street. It was built in the early-19th century, together with a first group of houses, and subsequently rebuilt. Particularly appealing is the art-nouveau style of the bell-tower, completed in 1927. The church contains the sculpture of St. Joseph and the Child Jesus.