Old Fountain



Prince Domenico Corvino had the “Old Fountain” built in 1774, placing the so-called “weapons” on top of it. The weapons, still present today, are made up of a shield surmounted by a crow. Historians consider the shield as the coat of arms of the municipality, placed there to indicate the properties of the water of the Cuba and the Corvino family superimposed the crow, which was their symbol.

Informazioni generali


Share


KEEP UP TO DATE WITH OUR SCHEMES

Follow our social channels and subscribe to the newsletter