Church of Santo Stefano



In 1760, Prince Stefano Reggio Gravina commissioned the building of the church of St. Stephen, a proto-martyr, whose statue can still be admired inside the church, along with the altar of Our Lady of Sorrows, a gift of Francesco Settineri, and the altar of San Francesco di Paola, a gift from the town’s Jesuits. Next to the altar is the statue of San Leoluca di Corleone and in the choir stalls, next to the altar of St. Stephen, is the urn with the Dead Christ, in solid wood, carved by architect, Giuseppe Marino da Bisaquino.

Informazioni generali


Share


KEEP UP TO DATE WITH OUR SCHEMES

Follow our social channels and subscribe to the newsletter