Church of Santa Rosalia
The Church of Santa Rosalia (St. Rosalia) was built in 1781 in the Passamonte district as a sign of thanks to the Palermo Saint for having freed the community from cholera. The church was conceived as a stage backdrop at the end of the wide road leading up to it, and stood on a large stone staircase. The present-day church, built in the seventies, presents the original architectural lines in a modern guise. The single-nave interior preserves the 17th-century simulacrum of Saint Rosalia.