Church of Santa Maria in Valverde



The church of Santa Maria in Valverde is located in Largo dei Cavalieri di Malta. It was built in the 14th century and renovated in 1633 by Mariano Smiriglio.
The building has a single nave; the vault was frescoed by Antonio Grato and on the sides are sculptures by Andrea Palma and Paolo Amato.

Informazioni generali


Share


KEEP UP TO DATE WITH OUR SCHEMES

Follow our social channels and subscribe to the newsletter