Church of Santa Maria di tutte le Grazie
Located in the north-west part of town, the Church of Santa Maria di tutte le Grazie is annexed to the Basilian Monastery. Built in 1501, the church consists of a single nave with six small side chapels. The nave is separated from the Vima by an iconostasis with paintings from the 17th-18th centuries, once belonging to the iconostasis of the Greek Matrix of St. Nicholas. On the walls of the nave and in the Vima, six medallions of the Holy Greek Fathers, painted by Olivo and Francesco Sozzi, can be admired.