Church of San Vito Martire



Originally the private chapel of Palazzo Ventimiglia, the Church of San Vito Martire (St. Vitus Martyr) was particularly dear to Princess Beatrice. The building, consecrated in 1653, has undergone periods of splendour, renovations and total abandonment over the centuries. Inside the church are a wooden Crucifix made from a single block, dating back to the end of the 16th century, and important paintings such as the “Madonna of the Rosary” and the “Madonna and St. Vitus” dating back to the 17th century, and an oil painting by P. Pasquale Sarullo, depicting St. Francis of Sales and completed in 1874.

Informazioni generali


Share


KEEP UP TO DATE WITH OUR SCHEMES

Follow our social channels and subscribe to the newsletter