Church of San Giacomo



The church of St. James, very close to that of St. John the Baptist, was renovated in 1894 but its origin dates back to the 16th century. Originally it was a synagogue built by the Jewish community which has lived in Ciminna since the 15th century. The church was dedicated to St. James because he is considered a common father of the two religions, Jewish and Christian.

Informazioni generali


Share


KEEP UP TO DATE WITH OUR SCHEMES

Follow our social channels and subscribe to the newsletter