Church of San Francesco d’ Assisi



The Franciscan Friars Minor, present in Ciminna since the 15th century, built the convent in the town along with the annexed church dedicated to Saint Francis of Assisi in 1490. Inside the church, which has an 18th-century neoclassical style, is the painting of the Immaculate Conception by the painter, Vito D’Anna from Palermo (1766) and a crucifix by Antonello Gagini which dates back to 1521, as well as many silver works created by silversmiths from Palermo.

Informazioni generali


Share


KEEP UP TO DATE WITH OUR SCHEMES

Follow our social channels and subscribe to the newsletter