Church of Maria SS. di Loreto
The small Church dedicated to the Blessed Virgin of Loreto, has an important value for the people of Ciminna because it is the only country church still intact and functioning. The church, founded by the Franciscans in 1503, and which has a single nave, comes alive every 8 September for the feast dedicated to Mary’s nativity. Near the church, various ceramic fragments can be observed, dating from the Byzantine and Norman-Swabian periods.