Mother Church of SS Pietro e Paolo
The Mother Church SS Pietro e Paolo (dedicated to St. Peter and St. Paul) was built in 1641 at the behest of the Princess of Roccapalumba, Stefania Anzalone Corsetti. The Church, which retains an 18th-century style, has a single nave. The semicircular apse is raised and separated from the enclosure by an arch, where the high altar in polychrome marble, consisting of several yellow and green panels, is located. The nave is separated from the presbytery by two balustrades and the triumphal arch, the intrados of which bears typical Baroque decorations. The Holy Crucifix is a wooden statue dating back to the early 1700s and was donated to the parish of Roccapalumba by the Princes Moncada.