Mother Church of San Giuseppe and Santo Stefano
The Mother Church of Campofiorito, dedicated to St. Stephen and St. Joseph, was built in 1804. It has a single nave with side altars and semicircular apse. In the centre of the choir stalls, on the high altar in baroque style, stands the statue of St. Joseph, by Bagnasco. On the opposite wall are the massive wooden pulpit and the marble altar with the statue of Our Lady of the Rosary, the statue of St. Lucy and finally the plaster altar with the statue of Saint Anthony of Padua. Between 1832 and 1865 the Church was used to bury the dead.