Church of Sant’Atanasio
The Mother Church of Ficarazzi is dedicated to St. Athanasius and was built around 1722 with a contribution from Prince Giardina. The facade of the church has a portal in rugged stone, a circular window with lime decorations, a 25 m bell tower and a clock with a characteristic sound.
Inside, the long and wide nave is delimited by four chapels on each side. The ceiling, decorated by the painter De Simone, from Bagheria, features floral and geometric motifs as well as paintings of the Assumption and the Holy Trinity.