Church of San Marco
The church of St. Mark, the oldest in Baucina, was built in 1535 by the nobleman, Don Antonio Ventimiglia, owner of the feudal estate of San Marco. Located on the southern outskirts of the town, the interior has a single nave. The apse is decorated with pilasters of the Ionic capital in polychrome which flank the central niche. Inside the church is a wooden statue of St. Mark, dating back to the same period as the church.