Church of the Immacolata Concezione



The Mother Church, dedicated to the Immaculate Conception, is the major historical testimony of Godrano’s past. Built in 1791 and embellished by the Roccaforte family, feudal lords of the area, it contains a beautiful statue of Mary Immaculate in polychrome wood dating back to the late-18th century, included in the figurative arts circuit of the Museo Diffuso dell’Alto Belice Corleonese.

Informazioni generali


Share


KEEP UP TO DATE WITH OUR SCHEMES

Follow our social channels and subscribe to the newsletter