Church of SS Salvatore



The church of SS Salvatore was built on Norman ruins between 1682 and 1704, according to a project by Paolo Amato. The Baroque style building has a polygonal layout, surmounted by a dome with fresco by Vito D’Anna depicting the Apotheosis of San Basil. The outside is covered with polychrome marble partially restored.

Informazioni generali


Share


KEEP UP TO DATE WITH OUR SCHEMES

Follow our social channels and subscribe to the newsletter